Version 1.0 from 13.02.2019
Your privacy is very important to us. User's personal data are handled safely and are used only for specified purposes.
Private information is any information that allows third parties to directly contact a User in ways other than through us or allows the collection of information about a User other than those displayed on the site. Private information is provided by Users. This information may include email addresses, phone numbers, name, surname and address.
The private information provided by the Members is confidential and will not be disclosed unless requested by the competent authorities or to protect our Users.
When you buy our packages, you give us or our payment service provider information such as your name, surname, address, phone number, debit or credit card number, or other financial information.
If you contact our support team, we collect the information we provide during the interaction. Sometimes we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
We process your conversations with other users as well as the content you publish as part of the service's operation. We reserve the right to monitor any disputes between users if a user reports abuse.
Public information is personal information that can be published on the site, such as gender, age, height, etc. This information can be viewed by other site users or visitors but can not be used to uniquely identify a person (by account name, age or other profile information).
Aggregate information is technical information that we collect but not personal. This information may include the type of browser used to navigate the site, the visitor's IP address, etc., and are used for general site administration.
All information of a member, including the private ones, may be modified or deleted by him at any time. Security of your data is one of our highest priorities.
We strive to protect you against unauthorized access to your personal information and we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our practices of collecting, storing and processing information. We run our services and store the data collected on servers located in secured data centers; we use HTTPS on our entire site so that your connection with us is secure; we never store information about your credit card.
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law. To protect the safety and security of our users on and off our platform, we keep your information for a period of three months after you delete your account.
We delete or anonymize your information after deleting your account, except for specific cases:
- we must maintain them in order to comply with the applicable legislation
- we must keep them in place to demonstrate compliance with the applicable legislation
- If there is a problem, a complaint or a dispute that forces us to keep the relevant information until the problem is resolved
- information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud and increasing user safety and security.
The main reasons we use your information are to provide and improve our services. We use your information for the following purposes:
- Administer your account and offer you our services
- Help you connect to other users
- Offer you a constant experience, no matter the device you are using
- To show you relevant advertising
- To improve our services and to develop new ones
- To prevent, detect and fight fraud
- To make sure we are in full compliance with the authorities